Several different types of spaces can be booked on campus:
- academic classrooms and lecture theatres
- indoor and outdoor spaces
- Alcohol approved spaces
- Computer labs are handled by the individual colleges
- Athletic events and spaces are handled by the College of Kinesiology.
Note: Academic classrooms and leture theatres are only bookable once academic classes have been set.
After you book space
- If your event requires space set-up, additional furniture - tables, chairs, podiums, flags, poster boards, electrical cords/service, outdoor line locates, event signage, etc, submit an Event Set Up Form or contact the Customer Service Centre
- Effective January 1, 2020 all non-student alcohol events must use a campus provider for food and beverage services (Louis or Culinary Services).
Student groups must be ratified to book space on campus.