Who can book
Rooms or space on campus are available upon request by any person or group.
- Athletic events are handled separately by the College of Kinesiology.
- Academic: for academic class inquiries/concerns, email the name of the class, the CRN, days of the week, and times it occurs to Room Scheduling.
How to book
Bookings are not guaranteed upon request. Please allow approximately two business days for processing.
After you book space
- If your event requires space set-up, additional furniture - tables, chairs, podiums, flags, poster boards, electrical cords/service, outdoor line locates, event signage, etc, submit an Event Set Up Form or contact the Customer Service Centre
- If you are an off campus requestor, submit an insurance certificate 14 days prior to your event listing the University of Saskatchewan (E1-105 Administration Place, S7N 5A2) as an "additional insured" for 2,000,000 liability to Room Scheduling
- If you are not using a campus provider for an alcohol event, you must submit the Non-Student Liquor Function Form
Only Campus Clubs that are ratified have space booking privileges.