Who can book
Rooms or space on campus are available upon request by staff, faculty and ratified student groups.
- Athletic events are handled separately by the College of Kinesiology.
- Academic: for academic class inquiries/concerns, email the name of the class, the CRN, days of the week, and times it occurs to Room Scheduling.
- Computer labs are handled by the individual colleges.
How to book
After you book space
- If your event requires space set-up, additional furniture - tables, chairs, podiums, flags, poster boards, electrical cords/service, outdoor line locates, event signage, etc, submit an Event Set Up Form or contact the Customer Service Centre
- If you are an off campus requestor, submit an insurance certificate 14 days prior to your event listing the University of Saskatchewan (E1-105 Administration Place, S7N 5A2) as an "additional insured" for 2,000,000 liability to Room Scheduling
- If you are not using a campus provider for an alcohol event, you must submit the Non-Student Liquor Function Form
Only Campus Clubs that are ratified can book space on campus.